Download the Guide
Watch the Recording
The moral imperative to advance equity is now the business imperative of our time. Meeting this imperative requires a seismic shift in how business leaders define and deliver corporate purpose through a transformed approach to strategy.
Join the Shared Value Initiative and FSG on May 5 for a conversation about Centering Equity in Corporate Purpose – a new guide with recommendations to help companies transform strategy to deliver more equitable outcomes.
During this event we will share five key practices for developing strategy through an equity lens, as well as a set of enabling conditions that allow the practices to flourish and lay a foundation for a more inclusive organization.
You’ll hear from:
- Nikhil Bumb – Director, FSG
- Shané Harris – Vice President of Social Responsibility and Partnerships, Prudential Financial
- Mark Kramer – Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School and Co-founder, Shared Value Initiative
- Patrice Matchaba, M.D. – President Novartis US Foundation
- Bobbi Silten – Managing Director, Shared Value Initiative
- Dane Smith – Managing Director, FSG