On May 5, the Shared Value Initiative and FSG released “Centering Equity in Corporate Purpose“, an actionable guide from FSG & the Shared Value Initiative designed for corporate practitioners to deeply integrate equity into the company’s core business with the goal of contributing to the long-term success of business and society through more equitable outcomes for all.
View the recording of the May 5 webinar.
- Nikhil Bumb – Director, FSG
- Shané Harris – Vice President of Social Responsibility and Partnerships, Prudential Financial
- Mark Kramer – Senior Lecturer, Harvard Business School and Co-founder, Shared Value Initiative
- Patrice Matchaba, M.D. – President Novartis US Foundation
- Bobbi Silten – Managing Director, Shared Value Initiative
- Dane Smith – Managing Director, FSG