Companies large and small are confronting deep uncertainty as they try to understand what the aftermath of COVID-19 will mean for their employees, customers, and communities. In this altered economic landscape, enlightened companies will seek opportunities to reimagine a system that is made more resilient by strengthening all its stakeholders. But how can companies strengthen their stakeholders? We believe the answer is to embrace purpose and that shared value is the most powerful way to deliver on the potential of a company’s purpose.
Join the Shared Value Initiative and FSG for a discussion about how companies can use the newly released Purpose Playbook to pivot from declaring a purpose to fully adopting this new sense of purpose and rapidly accelerating its implementation into core business practices.
- Bobbi Silten – Managing Director, Shared Value Initiative
- Dane Smith – Managing Director, FSG
- Mark Kramer – Co-Founder & Managing Director, FSG
- Erin Byrne – Senior Director, Corporate Sustainabilty and Social Impact, Novo Nordisk
- Martha Herrera Gonzalez – Corporate Director of Social Responsibility, CEMEX
- Gaëlle Loiseau – CEO, Shared Value Project Hong Kong