Wondering how to apply the Purpose Playbook to your company?
Join a Purpose Playbook Learning Cohort made up of like-minded companies who are ready to take the next step and activate their purpose with shared value.
Bringing together a small group of companies, the Cohort is a six-month, virtual, interactive experience designed to engage business leaders on how to apply the Purpose Playbook framework to transform your company into a purpose-led organization by focusing on shared value.
Over the course of the six months, you will:
- Engage in four virtual workshops focused on the five elements of the Purpose Playbook,
- Receive hands-on guidance from a faculty of shared value experts,
- Receive a private coaching session for your company to connect with session lead/s on how to take the next step on your purpose journey, and
- Engage, learn, and network with purpose-driven peers from other companies
Cost: $5,000 USD for up to two participants from the same company. Partner companies of the Shared Value Initiative may participate at no cost.
Dates: Cohort sessions will begin in June/July 2020 – exact dates TBC.
The Cohort is designed to be a learning experience where participants will apply the Purpose Playbook framework to their own company purpose and strategy. With that in mind:
- It is recommended that participating companies send two representatives, and
- Company representatives are expected to participate in the four virtual workshops and the one-on-one coaching session
Company-Specific Format: For those interested in exploring the Purpose Playbook with additional colleagues from your company, we are now offering company-specific cohorts for up to 20 participants. If you’re interested in this option, please select the appropriate check-box in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with additional details.
If you’re interested in participating please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch. Priority will be given to companies who express interest by June 5.
Wondering how to use the Purpose Playbook?
Take this 12-question quick assessment to find out how the Purpose Playbook can best help you.