Hands-on Guidance for Your Company’s Purpose & Shared Value Journey
Led by instructors from the Purpose Team at FSG and the Shared Value Initiative, the Purpose Playbook learning cohort brings together a small group of companies looking to transform their corporate purpose into a business strategy that creates lasting, scalable impact for both society and business. Over six months, participants will apply the Purpose Playbook to their business in four interactive workshops that pair guided instruction with peer learning.
Purpose only matters if you put it into practice. This program will help you:
Understand what makes a worthwhile corporate purpose
Recognize how corporate culture can impact purpose outcomes
Realize the role that shared value plays in delivering on purpose
What to Expect
1. Four hands-on workshops taught by a faculty of shared value experts:
- Leading with Purpose & Building a Supportive Corporate Culture
- Designing a Distinctive Shared Value Strategy
- Embedding Purpose into Company Operations
- Reimagining the Way Business is Done by Empowering Talent
2. A workbook of exercises to apply your learning in and between workshops with your teams
3. A private coaching session with a cohort lead
4. A detailed exploration of the Purpose Playbook and hints for applying the tool specifically to your company
5. An opportunity to learn alongside an internal champion (fee includes two seats per company)
6. Networking and community building with peers in a non-competitive environment
Who Should Attend
- Companies at all stages of the shared value journey
- At least one shared value champion per company who has a working understanding of the shared value concept
- USD $5,000 for up to 2 participants per company.
- Participation by Shared Value Initiative Partners is included in the annual membership fee.
June through December (exact dates will be shared shortly)
For those interested in exploring the Purpose Playbook with additional colleagues from your company, we are now offering company-specific cohorts for up to 20 participants. If you’re interested in this option, please select the appropriate check-box in the form below and a member of our team will be in touch with additional details.
If you’re interested in participating please complete the form below and a member of our team will be in touch.
Wondering how to use the Purpose Playbook?
Take this 12-question quick assessment to find out how the Purpose Playbook can best help you.