JOIN THE SHARED VALUE PROJECT FOR THE 2016 SHARED VALUE FORUM IN MELBOURNE ON WEDNESDAY 13 APRIL 2016
In partnership with NAB and IAG, the 2016 Shared Value Forum will focus on business partnering for change with in-depth case studies, interactive lab sessions, and dynamic panel discussions on how to drive shared value growth.
You can also register for the Pre-Forum Masterclass on Tuesday 12 April.
View the program of national and international speakers on the theme of Business: Partnering for Change.
COSTELLO, GORE, JOHNSON AND KRAMER AMONG NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL SPEAKERS
Attendees will hear from:
- Tim Costello AO, Chief Executive Officer, World Vision
- Adrian Gore, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Discovery Group [South Africa]
- Jacki Johnson, Group Executive, People, Performance & Reputation, IAG
- Mark Kramer, co-founder & Managing Director of FSG and co-author of ‘Creating Shared Value’ article in Harvard Business Review [USA]
- Richard Welford, Chair, CSR Asia [Hong Kong]
- Peter Yates AM, Chair, Shared Value Project
View the current program and stay tuned for more speaker announcements
MAKE APRIL YOUR MONTH FOR SHARED VALUE BY JOINING OUR PRE-FORUM MASTERCLASS.
The Shared Value Project in partnership with CSR Asia is delivering a Pre-forum Masterclass on Tuesday, 12 April to coincide with the Shared Value Forum.
Led by Richard Welford, Chairman, CSR Asia, who is one of Asia’s leading experts on shared value, the masterclass focuses on Creating Shared Value in the Asia Pacfic region.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Design shared value initiatives
- Engage senior management on social issues through shared value
- Use the assets, expertise and knowledge within a business to help address community challenges
- Create efficient value chains and new clusters of economic activity