My name is Noémie and I am a French student enrolled in a Master of Science in Management at Grenoble Ecole de Management.
In the frame of my master thesis, I have decided to analyze the concept of Shared Value and its corporate practices. The main issue I would like to discuss is the following: The concept of Creating Shared Value to cure capitalism: utopia or reality?
This thesis is intended to give answers to the following questions:
- Companies seem to be more and more encouraged to be involved in CSR. However what is the scope of their responsibilities? Should we expect them to be 100% responsible?
- Is the concept of Shared Value feasible at a corporate scale?
- Is it possible for a company to conciliate profit and social or environmental value creation?
- How could we assess the level of companies’ maturity on this approach?
- Is the genuine application of this concept strong enough to overcome the crisis of our current system?
I am looking for experts who could give me their point of view and sharing of experience on the topic of Shared Value.
If you are available and willing to help me, you can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you in advance for your consideration and support!