The Shared Value Initiative is a vibrant community of practitioners driving the adoption and implementation of shared value strategies among leading companies, civil society, and government organizations. Community members are provided a wealth of opportunities to learn, engage, and connect with peers on issues of vital importance to business and social impact.
We invite corporate, civil society, government, and individual practitioners to join who share our passion for a collaborative, action-oriented approach to rethinking the role of business in society. Membership in the Shared Value Initiative community of practice includes the following benefits:
- Participation in the global conversation on emergent shared value strategy, implementation, and best practice.
- Access to field-building resources, including case studies, toolkits, and whitepapers.
- Exchange and collaboration among peers working to create shared value.
- Knowledge development opportunities, including webinars, in-person training sessions, and events.
- News updates, including blogs, articles, publications, and online exchange among community members.
- Referral network for shared value practitioners to source opportunities for collaboration and partnership.
Membership is free, and open to everyone. Join the Community Now »